Do you know/locate the god tier killers (players) in your platform cause of their skin?
XBOX, red ranks
The red dress nurse, The P3 Freddy and the Drowned Spirit with glowing head are the God tier players on XBOX, I know their actual gamertags but I can't place them here cause of the rules.
Those are killers easy to spot at red ranks that you know are gonna give you an AMAZING match, but it's 99% gonna be a 4k... No tunneling, No camping, No moris, just experience and ability...
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I know the 3 you speak of fellow xbox player, I personally play spirit with the white face and red streak makeup with the red bloodline dress and sword and I'm hated by alot of people for dominating their swf.
I think I haven't played against you, but hope someday I will cause I adore those kind of games, it's just a few of them that I actually say "GG" to a killer with a 4k in red ranks and they only get it when they played amazing.
To be honest, the Red Dress Nurse is the most OP player I've ever played against. @GrootDude knows her right?
I played against her awhile ago and only escaped because hatch, I dont remember exactly their gt but I have an idea. And idk about groot knowing her
Her, a p3 nurse and a black school girl outfit Spirit are pretty god tier. This is PS4 though.