Game crashes already on first game
lol, wasn't this the reason you guys postponed the patch? nice
lol, wasn't this the reason you guys postponed the patch? nice
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm just posting this everywhere it fits, LOLOLOL
Was it a Legion by chance?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Survivor, I think it was against a legion though. The Rank 16 matched with us rank 6's and 9 was probably glad it crashed tho LOL
There's currently a bug that makes the game crash sometimes when Legion uses their power
The crash happened during the loading screen/the 360 camera turnaround
not the same bug I guess, but ######### hilarious there's more out there