the nurse is out

I want to congratulate the "developers" for killing the nurse and you have not followed our feedback. Thanks

Comments

  • the next is The Spirit >:3

  • Did they change anything?

    There was so many QOL problems and about half of the addons needed a lot of work.

    I'm so glad they listened to no one and went through with it anyways. Bye DbD.

  • Now Is more balanced, dont cry entitled killer main

  • @xChrisx said:

    Now Is more balanced, dont cry entitled killer main

    Balanced isn't the word for it.

    More like so unfun I'd rather stab my eyes out than play her.

  • Im sad.... she wasn't fun to play in the ptb and now it's live :-(

  • Addons used to reduce the 3 second cool down were reduced based on our feedback.

    • Dark Cincture: Blink recharge time modifier changed from -0.6 seconds to -0.4 seconds.
    • Fragile Wheeze: Blink recharge time modifier changed from -0.9 seconds to -0.6 seconds.

    Also the recharge bug was fixed.

  • @xChrisx said:

    Now Is more balanced, dont cry entitled killer main

    Can't wait for those Spirit nerfs

  • @Mr_K said:

    Addons used to reduce the 3 second cool down were reduced based on our feedback.

    • Dark Cincture: Blink recharge time modifier changed from -0.6 seconds to -0.4 seconds.
    • Fragile Wheeze: Blink recharge time modifier changed from -0.9 seconds to -0.6 seconds.

    Also the recharge bug was fixed.

    I'm confused, are these nerfs to the addons? Is it better to run them now or when they were on PTB?

    Also I'm glad they fixed the bug that made her somewhat enjoyable with the changes. They can fix a bug for an unfun change but how many are left that effect the game as a whole? Too many.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    stfu. she's not dead. she's still fine and playable...

    ######### go play surv

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796257#Comment_796257

    I'm confused, are these nerfs to the addons? Is it better to run them now or when they were on PTB?

    Also I'm glad they fixed the bug that made her somewhat enjoyable with the changes. They can fix a bug for an unfun change but how many are left that effect the game as a whole? Too many.

    No, they made them less effective.

  • I'm so glad they listen to our feedback.

    *clap clap* /s

  • @xChrisx said:

    Now Is more balanced, dont cry entitled killer main

    Don't be childish.

  • Hope they at least gave her 100% movement speed

  • Is there a reason why her ultra rare add on still can't blink through walls? It baffles me they think that is actually worth 7,000 bp

  • @dfrenchiee said:

    Is there a reason why her ultra rare add on still can't blink through walls? It baffles me they think that is actually worth 7,000 bp

    I know right!

    I'm telling you no one in the balance team plays killers in high elo. If they did actually know the ins and outs of their characters we wouldn't see changes like this. There were other ways to make her weaker without gutting major parts of what make her the Nurse.

    And why would we EVER use an addon that so radically changes the blinks when most maps have more LOS breaks than they do windows and pallets.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/796317#Comment_796317

    In the last 4 months. 70% of my games were as killer. and i'm starting to main killer because i'm finding it more fun. why do you think that i'm a survivor main? just because i said the truth? I have spent a lot of hours on nurse. fully understanding her. and how to get the best use out of her. and I even tried her in the ptb. and she wasn't that much bad. i'm still winning with her. she's clearly not " dead ". and if you think that she's dead. than all what i can say to you. is that the problem is not inside the nurse. but inside you. i suggest for you spending more hours on nurse. playing her a lot more. and learning her better. and you'll probably end up realizing that she's still fine and playable. and probably still a high tier killer.

    is boring