dedicated servers are coming to ps4 and xbox today today right?
^title
^title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Um. No. Not that I'm aware of. Pretty sure the devs would have already announced it. They are live on PC tho.
That's weird thought they were all platform
No they took them off pc earlier today
Still testing on pc we probably won’t see an actual launch any time soon given how bad the servers can be
You don't want servers on console. If you think the FPS can cause problems, try bad FPS and having delays in using Killer powers or any Killer interactions.
I was really hoping they would be. The time I've spent with them on PC has been the same or even better than what I would get on P2P.
They actually postponed dedicated servers until the fall or end of fall. We may not see them until December.