Matchmaking Still Needs Work :(
I don't blame this poor dude for disconnecting, I ran him for 2 almost 3 Gens before he abandoned me and he didn't down me once. He disconnected a little later when another gen was done and to be honest the odds were stacked against him/her.
I think a patch or two ago or maybe it was in the PTB? A change to ranking was put in place to put I think a Hard Cap on Rank to 5 Ranks above or below the Killer Rank and none of us were in that limit, no way was this Billy supposed to be going against Purples. The Ranking system and Matchmaking still needs work and I hope there is a definitive way to fix it out there because I know a game like this is incredibly hard to fix when it comes to matchmaking so I do wish the team at BHVR all the damn luck to stop things like this.
And yes I didn't block out HattDude because that's obviously me lol

Comments
Did you play solo or is this SWF?
Derp, forgot to mention that lol No I always play solo nowadays.
Than at least the survs got matched well with each other, I guess?
Yeah I am only really seeing things like this as a solo survivor, its really weird.
well devs told R20-15 are immune to max 6 or 7 ranks (forgot which one) rank difference just to make sure they can get games (partly because most of the time survs R20-15 are playing swf with someone with higher ranks) but because of that R20-15 are getting full purple/red teams instead of swf with 1 high/middle rank xd
matchmaker(and rank system) is so bad right now but devs before reworking it are giving more exceptions/rules that works in that matchmaker
i would like to agree with max 6-7 rank difference but they made R20-15 for a reason xd now they just told "dang it"
The Grey ranks aren't immune to fighting high ranks. I posted a screen shot not too long ago of me versing a rank 17 killer and had three Grey ranks survivors on my team too.
Was a pretty sad experience for all four of them. The three survivors died and the killer scored less than I did. I escaped the match with a key I fished out of a chest... But didn't need to use as I just took my tile and went out the hatch.
I was in no real danger the entire match. I even made saves for all my newb teammates but they all died anyway.
I was Rank 7 at the time. Well above 7 rank variance.
Had the same ######### yesterday. One guy instantly disconnected after they got grabbed off a gen. Even with a 3v1 this poor Rank 11 had no chance versus 3 red rank survivor.
Damn, that's even worse than mine. When they made changes to the Ranks I was so happy because I could play Killer without facing Red Ranks, guess not😂