Is the perk in Shrine just pop up randomly or with schedule/logic?

I have preferred perk but it would be a problem if I cannot predict how long I have to wait for it....

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Once a week, either tuesdays or wednesdays. I forget which.

  • @SunderMun said:

    Once a week, either tuesdays or wednesdays. I forget which.

    Thanks for your response. Maybe my English writing is bad that I can't express what I wish to ask.


    I am asking I have a preferred perk, which has yet shown in the Shrine. Therefore, I am wondering whether there is a schedule for each perk or they just come out randomly every week.

  • They might have it delayed a week since the perks released are supposed to reflect perks needed for the story mode they are planning to release tomorrow at 11am eastern time.


    But it changes once a week.

  • @Herman_CMH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/795243#Comment_795243

    Thanks for your response. Maybe my English writing is bad that I can't express what I wish to ask.

    I am asking I have a preferred perk, which has yet shown in the Shrine. Therefore, I am wondering whether there is a schedule for each perk or they just come out randomly every week.

    Oh, I see. It seems overall quite random but the most recent perks you shouldn't expect to see in the shrine at least until after the next mid chapter, as a rule.

  • @Herman_CMH

    They announce it a bit before it's released after a day or two is left on the old Shrine Of Secrets.

    Otherwise no, it's completely random to what will be on the next shrine, we just get to know what the random 4 perks will be a bit before it's out.