No, you can't do that on any sub-forum on the forums. The top post is the one with the most recent comment/time it was posted... that's it. If you want to find a post you need to search part of its name in the search bar, or the full name.
But otherwise no, there isn't a sorting system for posts.
No, you can't do that on any sub-forum on the forums. The top post is the one with the most recent comment/time it was posted... that's it. If you want to find a post you need to search part of its name in the search bar, or the full name.
But otherwise no, there isn't a sorting system for posts.
Thank you, while you're here, is this intended or is there a way to fix it?
No, and I wasn't there for when you asked this sorry.
Anyways no, you can't fix it yourself because the system doesn't exist. The only thing you can do is use the "recent discussions" tab on the top left corner of the forums under "discussions."
But that's it, and it only works on every discussion, not specific ones.
No, and I wasn't there for when you asked this sorry.
Anyways no, you can't fix it yourself because the system doesn't exist. The only thing you can do is use the "recent discussions" tab on the top left corner of the forums under "discussions."
But that's it, and it only works on every discussion, not specific ones.
I was referring to the screenshot I sent, the quotes don't show up unless I highlight them with my mouse
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Slayer192845
Define what you mean by this, because this could be interpreted to be many different things...
In the forums, can I sort so I can see the newest posts at the top or...?
@Slayer192845
No, you can't do that on any sub-forum on the forums. The top post is the one with the most recent comment/time it was posted... that's it. If you want to find a post you need to search part of its name in the search bar, or the full name.
But otherwise no, there isn't a sorting system for posts.
Thank you, while you're here, is this intended or is there a way to fix it?
The easiest way to do this is to just use the Recent Discussions section.
No, and I wasn't there for when you asked this sorry.
Anyways no, you can't fix it yourself because the system doesn't exist. The only thing you can do is use the "recent discussions" tab on the top left corner of the forums under "discussions."
But that's it, and it only works on every discussion, not specific ones.
I was referring to the screenshot I sent, the quotes don't show up unless I highlight them with my mouse
The forums are wonky atm with quotes, this is sadly happening to all of us.
There is nothing you can do about that at the moment until they fix it.