Does Small game works with snares and dream pallets?

Comments

  • @NerfSpirit

    Yes it works on both, interesting enough though that Windows Of Opportunity does not change the color of the pallets if they're dream pallets or not... it's still yellow for all of them, fake or real.

    But maps do highlight fake pallets in red, and real pallets are not highlighted at all! So Small Game and Maps actually counter Dream Pallets and Small Game also counters Dream Snares!

  • @FireHazard said:

    @NerfSpirit

    Yes it works on both, interesting enough though that Windows Of Opportunity does not change the color of the pallets if they're dream pallets or not... it's still yellow for all of them, fake or real.

    But maps do highlight fake pallets in red, and real pallets are not highlighted at all! So Small Game and Maps actually counter Dream Pallets and Small Game also counters Dream Snares!

    Didn't know about the map thing. Thanks for your answer mate.

  • @NerfSpirit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/795063#Comment_795063

    Didn't know about the map thing. Thanks for your answer mate.

    No problemo! I'm just as surprised as you're about the map part, but I guess it's the same as Hags traps being seen on it...

    So Freddy's Snares might also work in the same way, but I didn't get to test that part out unfortunately, only the pallet part.

  • Follow-up questions, then will the perk also work with traps by the Trappers/Hags?

  • @Herman_CMH said:

    Follow-up questions, then will the perk also work with traps by the Trappers/Hags?

    Yes, that was what it was mainly created for in the past. It will see both their traps and notify you within a 45 degree cone of view.

  • I was going to answer yes, but it looks like @FireHazard beat me to it. : P

  • @Raven014 said:

    I was going to answer yes, but it looks like @FireHazard beat me to it. : P

    ;)