Please add Asynchronous DBD chess to play while in lobby.

Killers vs. Survivors

Make it animate. Killer attacks survivor during capture. Survivor throws pallet on killer during capture.

Play a Random match. Play against a friend. Compete in a ranked mode.

Perfect time-Killer during events/bloodhunts when lobby times skyrocket!

Come on devs. Pleeeeeeeeease!

Comments

  • @yobuddd said:

    Killers vs. Survivors

    Make it animate. Killer attacks survivor during capture. Survivor throws pallet on killer during capture.

    Play a Random match. Play against a friend. Compete in a ranked mode.

    Perfect time-Killer during events/bloodhunts when lobby times skyrocket!

    Come on devs. Pleeeeeeeeease!

    If the killer captures, the survivor piece should go down and instantly DC

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/99425/please-add-asynchronous-dbd-chess-to-play-while-in-lobby

    If the killer captures, the survivor piece should go down and instantly DC

    🤣 so true!

  • If the killer piece is captures... The survivor uses head on

  • I guess the biggest question is if people are gonna go up in arms if their favorite character isn’t the king or queen. Guess we oughtta tread lightly here... (even though we all know that Quinten should be the survivor king! Lmao!)

  • We seriously need a minigame during waiting times. Sometimes I run 2 games at the same time, the 2nd game only because of dbd which obviously eats up fps when I switch back to dbd.

  • @justarandy said:

    We seriously need a minigame during waiting times. Sometimes I run 2 games at the same time, the 2nd game only because of dbd which obviously eats up fps when I switch back to dbd.

    Exactly my point! Something. Anything. Even if it’s just a dumb little whack-an-Entity for 5 bloodpoints per hit.

    Chess would be great and lends itself nicely to game between different players in different lobbies, but I wouldn’t complain if they went for something else.

    How does one stir up enough public support to get the dev’s attention on something like this?