Thank you DEV team

A big thank you to everyone who works at BHVR for the event tomorrow!! Thank you to the Mods as well for putting up with our complaints and sassy comments!!

I hope everyone has fun during the event!!

Well wishes and happy gaming!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Thanks for the thanks! Tomorrow can't come soon enough for all of us I think, it's been an exceptionally busy and stressful few days so I think everyone will be glad when it's out and we can just play the game - I'm looking forward to the Archives so much!

  • @Mandy said:

    Thanks for the thanks! Tomorrow can't come soon enough for all of us I think, it's been an exceptionally busy and stressful few days so I think everyone will be glad when it's out and we can just play the game - I'm looking forward to the Archives so much!

    Thank you indeed!

  • Thank you for intending to release the thing you said you would release.

    Also, next time, please evaluate the risks of handcuffing a massive new game system to a calendar-specific event, so that you can avoid the bad optics in a worst-case scenario like this one.

  • Just shows you where a little patience can get you.

    I'm just glad people can stop whining about the delay now.