Can we make this update as soon as possible?
Salty survivors still use their "instaheals" while they can, it's annoying
Salty survivors still use their "instaheals" while they can, it's annoying
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes! Spread the word. Franklin's Demise is new killer meta perk until next update.
"Salty", LOL
It's just an item, use Franklin's demise
thanks mate, i didn't know that...
ofc
Just use plague, just use Legion. Ez counters.
it's not that I'm not getting kills it or something, it's just ... not cool, I can also be a tryhard, bring Prayer Beads, extra blinks, mori but it's not cool for me
simple as that
why you call survivors salty when they trying to use all of instaheals until it get nerfed to ground like bnp
no, things like instaheals or extra blinks were things that had to be changed from about three years ago, it's strange and incomprehensible to me is that they are doing it now
for me too, but what should I answer? get in thyhard mode too? I remember time when I took about 40 red mori on a nurse, from match to match and what was the fun for me? not very
just wait until christmas lel
3 weeks from ptb, developers broke the record, the longest in history, so far it was 17 days when they introduced 2.0.0
You speak like I should stroke their heads
are you actually surprised mate?
yes I am surprised because on 2.0.0 they published a lot more things than now
players levels, skin shop, hatch mechanics, full chapter, one killer, one survivor, 6 perks, they r bloodweb rework, they change maps(a little bit), they added emblem system, change points system, remove pallet vacuum, and then they balanced the clown's addons, it's much more than now
maybe play a little bit more different killers on high rank then you understand
Salty killer that cant adapt their playstyle. That's what I'm getting from this post.
are you telling me that I can't cope as a killer?
Your post sounds that way.
Why wouldn't survivors use the instaheals while they have them? Duh.
Yet, Killer abused the Legion bug etc for months, but that was probably ok with you at a guess.
I bet you also complain the loudest when patches have glitches, though, you don't seem willing to wait for them to iron out the bugs....
like you said already, you bet and that's not true, not everything looks the way you think