When you think the killer is a survivor

Lately I've been having this problem where I keep thinking the Pig or Ghostface are survivors.

Their crouch really throws me off and especially if someone brings mist offerings. At some points I have legit followed them thinking they were survivors urban evasioning to a gen. lmao

Anyone else have this problem with some killers? 😂

Comments

  • Legion lol. Lemme stabs boii.

  • No, but the opposite happens to me: When I know I'm facing a Pig, I get jumpscared by every survivor urbaning around the corner.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    No, but the opposite happens to me: When I know I'm facing a Pig, I get jumpscared by every survivor urbaning around the corner.

    That gave me a genuine laugh. Good on you. I’ve looked over thinking pig is some urban survivor just to jump to realize it’s pig like oh #########. On a quick swivel like oh it’s just a nea coming , turns head back oh that’s a pig! Oml that new cosmetic makes her look like a survivor.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    No, but the opposite happens to me: When I know I'm facing a Pig, I get jumpscared by every survivor urbaning around the corner.

    I've had both experiences with Pig tbh.

    Half the time I get jump-scared by other survivors thinking it's her, and half the time someone crouches past me and it was Pig lol.

  • I got into a killer game as pig, crouched on the left side of a gen, and someone started working on it, thinking I was a survivor.

    I wonder how scared they were when I lunged.

  • @Kenshiro84 said:

    I got into a killer game as pig, crouched on the left side of a gen, and someone started working on it, thinking I was a survivor.

    I wonder how scared they were when I lunged.

    Lol!

  • The game ended with the last survivor booping my snoot, before leaving through hatch.

  • @Kenshiro84 said:

    I got into a killer game as pig, crouched on the left side of a gen, and someone started working on it, thinking I was a survivor.

    I wonder how scared they were when I lunged.

    @Kenshiro84 Lmao that is so funny.

    Pig is so funny to me, I’ve had so many instances where I have ran into her but we were both crouched and we missed each other. xD

  • @HeroLives said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/793630#Comment_793630

    That gave me a genuine laugh. Good on you. I’ve looked over thinking pig is some urban survivor just to jump to realize it’s pig like oh #########. On a quick swivel like oh it’s just a nea coming , turns head back oh that’s a pig! Oml that new cosmetic makes her look like a survivor.

    Your excused for mistaking a Pig mask for Nea's face, lol.