I have been playing Demogorgon for a while and I have to say

Demo is really powerful if you can use his portals right, same with his shred



I have been doing what I call "Bait-ogorgon"


What I do is get 1 extra portal, make it at an obvious spot, activate the portal, and go to it to find someone quickly

Comments

  • Demo is okay. His anti-loop his worse than Clown, but he got some mobility. The mobility can be limited by the survs, so its not incredible.

  • I got absolutely wrecked by a Demogorgon the other day. I mean absolutely wrecked. I was in awe of how well this person played them, Bc I was starting to think they were a little weak, but boy in the right hands straight demon.

  • I want Demo to be a strong killer but his power can be directly countered and shut-down by survivors, and his other power (shred) is best used for pallets and long straight loops.

    Otherwise he's just an m1 killer.

  • He is powerful. He's my number 2 after Freddy.

  • @HeroLives said:

    I got absolutely wrecked by a Demogorgon the other day. I mean absolutely wrecked. I was in awe of how well this person played them, Bc I was starting to think they were a little weak, but boy in the right hands straight demon.

    What map were you guys playing on?

  • Glad to hear you're having fun. He's a genuinely fun killer to play as and against.

  • The temple redwoods, good map for him/her/it?. They did a really good job at portal placements, and ending chases at a decent pace. They also were downing and portal patrolling at a good ratio that was uncommon to see. It wasn’t the normal demo play style. Rocked the whole teams #########.

  • I never bought it because all of its perks seem pretty bad

  • @coppersly said:

    I want Demo to be a strong killer but his power can be directly countered and shut-down by survivors, and his other power (shred) is best used for pallets and long straight loops.

    Otherwise he's just an m1 killer.

    "If you don't use his power, and you don't use shred, then he's an M1 Killer."

    Can't that be said for most killers?

  • @Rezblaze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/793629#Comment_793629

    "If you don't use his power, and you don't use shred, then he's an M1 Killer."

    Can't that be said for most killers?

    Didn't you know? hillbilly is an M1 killer if you dont use his chainsaw. :( and nurse if you dont blink. Such underpowered M1 killers, when will the injustice end?

  • @Rezblaze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/793629#Comment_793629

    "If you don't use his power, and you don't use shred, then he's an M1 Killer."

    Can't that be said for most killers?

    True, but good designed killers use their power as often as they can.

    Nurse, Huntress, trap killers, Myers, and Clown (he needs work though but the idea is there) all use their powers very often. One even for MOVING AROUND. I believe that is what killers should be designed around instead of a dumb cooldown that makes them all the exact same while they wait for their brief use of power.

  • @coppersly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/793698#Comment_793698

    True, but good designed killers use their power as often as they can.

    Nurse, Huntress, trap killers, Myers, and Clown (he needs work though but the idea is there) all use their powers very often. One even for MOVING AROUND. I believe that is what killers should be designed around instead of a dumb cooldown that makes them all the exact same while they wait for their brief use of power.

    I can sew what you mean.