Prioritize Regression Perks
So the regression perk that does the higher impact on the game counts. So any other perk or addon below this numbers doesnt stack.
So you cant stack regression perks anymore and the more impactful perk becomes activated while any other perk becomes deactivated because of the lower value.
I dont know what's you meaning oif fun but i dont have fun doing 120 secs gens, 60 secs heals.
Comments
I wish overcharge worked with any regressing generator
Ruin, PGTW, Thanatophobia, Surge, Dying Light, Overcharge, (Unnerving Presence?) are the only gen-regressing related perks.
Of these, only 3 of them stack (ruin, thana, dying light) but they aren't a huge problem since they add like 15 seconds to a gen at max strength.
Surge doesn't stack with anything but surveillance.
Overcharge should be baseline on every killer to stop gen tapping.
I don't see a stacking problem here tbh.