It used to. Kinda still does in a way since the account itself still exists, but I haven’t played on it for months and have since switched to a new one.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exactly the same.
I use to but now my forum name is different.
It used to. Kinda still does in a way since the account itself still exists, but I haven’t played on it for months and have since switched to a new one.
I use it on XBOX and a couple of forums and websites but on some other websites I use Me, My TV, and Horror Movies.
It totally doesn't and you shouldn't mori a random guy with my name who has no connection to me what so ever. :P
My first real username was AngryHobo2, then I later went to Peasant. Now I just stopped using usernames and just use my first name, Alexander.
It makes games more personal, you know?
Me watching everyone who says yes in this thread: