Freddy Add-ons?
So I'm having a super fun time with this build but I'd like opinions on what add-ons to run with Freddy
So its Corrupt Intervention, Surge, Ruin, Dying Light.
I like Snares vs Pallets. any ideas? suggestions?
So I'm having a super fun time with this build but I'd like opinions on what add-ons to run with Freddy
So its Corrupt Intervention, Surge, Ruin, Dying Light.
I like Snares vs Pallets. any ideas? suggestions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Swing chains with jump rope for best synergy with your build, ultimate slowdown. That or Swing chains and red paint brush
Pallets arent very good imo. Personally I love the pill bottle. Really disorients people. Paint Brush is amazing but it's obviously hard to come by.
So no Dresses?