I view Iron Grasp purely as a Basement perk or a perk that BHVR forces you to use during Events where you need to hook someone on a far away Event Hook that Survivors purposely run very far away from; you know a healthy perk for a healthy problem.
What do you think it should change to? Maybe combine it with Agitation and then change this perk to something else, maybe ''Your clutches cripple Survivors, when you pick up a Survivor you apply a 5/10/15% Hindered status effect for as long as they are Injured''.
i think it does what it is supposed to do very well.
not all perks need to be super meta perks to be in a good spot, sometimes there are just those gimmicky ones, which i would say Iron Grasp is a part of.
like you dont need to run it, however combined with Agitation and Mad Grit you can have quite a fun time with it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does it's job and it's very useful 👍
I view Iron Grasp purely as a Basement perk or a perk that BHVR forces you to use during Events where you need to hook someone on a far away Event Hook that Survivors purposely run very far away from; you know a healthy perk for a healthy problem.
What do you think it should change to? Maybe combine it with Agitation and then change this perk to something else, maybe ''Your clutches cripple Survivors, when you pick up a Survivor you apply a 5/10/15% Hindered status effect for as long as they are Injured''.
I think a longer time for being exposed would be good.
It's a poor's man Agitation.
i think it does what it is supposed to do very well.
not all perks need to be super meta perks to be in a good spot, sometimes there are just those gimmicky ones, which i would say Iron Grasp is a part of.
like you dont need to run it, however combined with Agitation and Mad Grit you can have quite a fun time with it.
I think it is in a good spot, but if something was added or it was strengthened. I wouldn't complain.
Didn't realize Iron Grap applied Exposed to survivors you were carrying. :p
While I think Agitation is better, it's still a decent perk and serves its purpose.
Does its job, goes farther then agitation but takes longer to get there.
No real reason to change it. Agitation is better, though.
OH lol. I thought you said Iron Maiden. Why would there be an issue with Iron Grasp? It's in a good place I think.
Iron Grasp is so weak there is no reason to run it unless you are going for the full Agitation+IG+Mad Grit meme combo.
Agitation outdoes this perk and makes running it useless unless you don't have Agitation or want to run them together for a basement build
Agitation is better can get you to hooks faster.
I personally think it needs a buff and it needs another function with it.