Bloodpoint Perk for Survivors

Can we please get a stackable bloodpoint perk for survivors that's actually USEFUL?

Yeah there's We're Gonna Farm Forever but if the killer tunnels or the other survivor is a potato you can kiss that stack goodbye, unless you want to use another perk slot to guarantee the stack. Other than giving your stack it has no other use.

Then there's Prove Thyself which is nice, but the points are capped so After doing a gen or 2 you're good.

Why can't we have a perk that has some use and gives up points like bps?

Every time I play killer all I have to do is hook each survivor once and boom it's 100% bonus and then sometimes the surviors will throw a bps and I have a pudding and that's like 90k points right there lol.

Just my 2 cents.

Peace.

Comments

  • Have you by chance heard of No One Left Behind?

  • @Peasant said:

    Have you by chance heard of No One Left Behind?

    That caps off just like Prove Thyself

  • I completely agree.

    Killers get a perk that is majorly useful in game and gives them double bp for basic gameplay.

    Survivors get a perk that they have to go out of their way to earn stacks on and the stacks can be denied by both the killer & teammates. PLUS, it has zero in game use.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I think it should be easier to get stacks for WGLF. Maybe make it where cleansing a hex perk, successfully escaping the killer, or stunning the killer also grants stacks, up to the max. That way it'll be way better.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    I wouldn't care too much of WGLF had at least some sort of in-game use so it's more than just gimping yourself for more blood points.

    When you get a stack, you can see the other survivors auras for 5 seconds. This would help solo survivors out a little bit to help bridge the gap from SWFs.

    I also like that idea as well.

  • @Zixology said:

    I completely agree.

    Killers get a perk that is majorly useful in game and gives them double bp for basic gameplay.

    Survivors get a perk that they have to go out of their way to earn stacks on and the stacks can be denied by both the killer & teammates. PLUS, it has zero in game use.

    Not to mention even if you earn the stacks, WGLF is heckin' buggy (at least it is on PS4) and you don't actually get the stacks.