For everyone who wants something specific changed in this game, how would you do it?

I’ll start, I’d make wglf give a stack for healing.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @hinoutoumei said:

    I would start by resolving the main problem. Anyone who dcs during a match (1 minute after the match starts) purposefully would be instabanned. No warnings. No tolerance. No exceptions. They would be permanently instabanned. This would be an ip ban/mac address ban. If it's on console it is a psn /mac adress ban. 0 tolerance. It's inexcusable that this crap is going on basically 3/4 matches.

    Onto the second issue, anyone caught swearing, using racist language and otherwise being verbally abusive - insta ban. Same as above.

    I know this is probably not a highly popular view to hold, but it needs to end, for this game and all games. Snoop dogg and ice t getting on twitter/youtube and telling people not to be toxic is just not working.

    As far as in game issues go , there are certain killers who just have useless perks. There are also certain achievements that are next to impossible to get.

    Step 1 - get rid of all ranked achievements. if you are rank 1, you don't need an achievement for this.

    Step 2 - move most all non adept killer/survivor achievements to be completable in casual mode.

    Step 3 - change basic killer perks so that they are actually useful.

    Final Change - there needs to be a casual mode for casual play/doing quests.

    Dont be such a softy when it comes to language. Turn chat off if it bothers you so much. I would say let there be an option for every specific person to censor swears but not have it ban people.

  • @Alexmon70 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/793024#Comment_793024

    Dont be such a softy when it comes to language. Turn chat off if it bothers you so much. I would say let there be an option for every specific person to censor swears but not have it ban people.

    verbal abuse is verbal abuse and should not be tolerated. You can call that "being a softie" if you want, that's your choice.

  • I would personally buff the weaker killers.

    Killers like Legion, Trapper, Wraith, Bubba. Killers who basically have no pressure with using their powers unless they come with specific add-ons or you've been playing them for an obscene amount of time.

  • I would bring back the darker, more atmospheric lighting the game used to have. The game desperately needs it.

1 2 ›