Survivors. Why you do this!
Can I query, why at Red ranks, do we have 3 survivors going for an unhook, now, I am talking when they can see another person already going for it but they still run all the way over anyway...then run off and don't heal! What was the point!
Why or Why must you repair 3 gens, all close together on one side of the map, then wonder why the killer finds you on the other gens so easily! Duh. Why cant people prioritize the center gens first (this is dependent on the killer patrol of course, but every game, all the corner ones pop, then the middle ones cant be done as no one can loop properly....yes at RED!
Don't get me started on the lack of dull totem cleansing!
Purple items, I have begun ceasing there use when they get to 1 or 2% remaining, then dropping them by the exit gate. I might get to leave with it, if not, perhaps another survivor will be able to, that may help me in a future match if I get paired with them again. If everyone did it, we'd all gain.
Comments
Because red ranks has a wide variety of skill levels just like any other rank.
I totally agree though, sometimes it goes beyond not being 100% "optimal" and enters totally silly territory. Especially people that can see eachother racing for unhooks or people not paying the slight amount of attention required to not hardcore 3gen themselves.
Yeah, I'm not talking about the odd mistake, those happen. But the huge number of Reds that...I swear don't know the basics !
Red rank survivors are only as good as the killers they faced getting there.
Sadly, this is true
Also.
Why can people not Ready Up in the lobby? Are you intentionally doing it to waste peoples time?
Last night, No ready up in every lobby.
Yay :(