Gonna learn my 2nd killer...
I've been playing around a little behind my Trapper's back... shame on me... I love the Trapper but I'm thinking about giving the hillbilly a bit of a run.
Mostly because it feels like he is a good free salt mine.
I've been playing around a little behind my Trapper's back... shame on me... I love the Trapper but I'm thinking about giving the hillbilly a bit of a run.
Mostly because it feels like he is a good free salt mine.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looking ready to knock em dead...
Thanks for the update. Tell us how it goes. 3000 word essay, by Nov. 1st.
Your Trapper will love Hillbilly's perks.
I'll get on that.