Old Pictures: What do you guys think?
Which one is your favorite?
Mine is Mario getting force fed a Head Crab
Which one is your favorite?
Mine is Mario getting force fed a Head Crab
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have several questions.
I KNEW IT
YOU POSTED THE TRAPPER ONE ON XBOX BEFORE!
*adds another person I need to mori if I encounter them whilst playing on xbox*
And these pictures are great!
@Killermainbtwm8 If you really want to annoy me, just play spirit. I am an absolute potato against her
@TheHoodedOne Nice, I still upload new pictures there. I want to see the breaking point of the admins in the Club, basically just keep uploading unpleasant stuff.
Just make a joke and they will ban you
That club takes everything seriously so I am no longer active there
Is everything ok?
Honestly, I think that's up for debate.
YOU ADDED SHREK! I LOVE YOU.
Shrek chapter when?
Killer Power: Layers of Onions
115%
Tall (and sexy af)
need I say more?
@ShrekIsHot 2 Killer DLC
You mind if I post this baby to my profile? Credit to you? I want to wake up seeing this picture.
@Shrekishot anyone can use these pictures, I don’t mind
Typical Gmod pics. XD
Trapper surrounded by traps is probably my favorite. : )
Well, this is terrifying.
I love it.
I want more.
These pictures are strangely...addicting.