I just kept on having this fly atack me on crucial parts. After the game was over he was gone too.
That evil plotting fly!
I haven’t experienced this 😂
I have this but with my cat. 😺
@Boosted_Dwight said:I have this but with my cat. 😺
@Boosted_Dwight said:
Be careful!
They are waiting for that skill check!
@GrootDude said:I haven’t experienced this 😂
@GrootDude said:
@Elk said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/790738#Comment_790738https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/723/V1GDSPEHO268.jpeg
@Elk said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/790738#Comment_790738
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/723/V1GDSPEHO268.jpeg
Guess you could say that I’ve got an “ace in the hole”.
My fox used to pounce me when I played. And yes, in the most crucial moments 😅
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/790796#Comment_790796Guess you could say that I’ve got an “ace in the hole”.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/360/LN8NLWFNEXND.jpeg
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/790796#Comment_790796
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/360/LN8NLWFNEXND.jpeg
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven’t experienced this 😂
I have this but with my cat. 😺
Be careful!
They are waiting for that skill check!
Guess you could say that I’ve got an “ace in the hole”.
My fox used to pounce me when I played. And yes, in the most crucial moments 😅