have any of you been called a hacker for using mirror add ons on Michael
it's happened to me a few times today
it's happened to me a few times today
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes
I mean honestly I didn't know how it truly worked until I looked up a video.
Wall hacks engaged
No, but i have been called a hacker because i used Restraint on Doc
I once got called a hacker because I hooked the 3rd person (it was his death hook) and promptly went in a random direction, got lucky, and found the 4th waiting for the hatch to open (This was as Trapper, btw).
He claimed I wallhacked to figure out where he was (I did not have BBQ in my perks). When I told him it was blind luck, he dropped this gem:
'BS! If it was blind luck, you never would have found me!'
So, in his head, apparently luck only existed if it helped him? Or no one but him could ever be lucky? 🤔