What's more worth it?

So I have about enough iridescent shards to buy a killer, but I'm wondering if I should buy some teachable perks instead.

So I'm here to ask you guys whats more worth buying teachable perks with iridescent shards or a killer?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • A full killer is more worth it.

  • @GrootDude said:

    A full killer is more worth it.

    I guess so since a killer would come with perks too

  • I 100% prefer killer since you'll get 6k worth of shards of perks from it + more variety for fun.

  • If you want to grind for the perks then get the killer.


    If you just want the perks then buy the perks.

  • It depnds.

    Do you have your favorite killers?

    Who is your favorite killer?

    Doors your favorite killer come with perks that are good for your other favorite killer?

    I play nearly exclusively killer (NEARLY), and I don't own every killer....just most of them.

    If you will have fun playing a killer you don't already have, weigh that against playing a killer you already have and the perks you wish you had for it.

    Nobody can answer this except for you.

    Also of note: more killers you have open up more variation in dailies.

  • Toss up. A fun killer is always enjoyable, but not having the perks to back it up can sap the fun out of it. Depends on the killer, as well.