Will there be any other free perks?

By "free" I mean perks that doesn't need to be unlocked like spinechill, noed, whispers and many other perks.

Comments

  • What you're describing does not apply to any current perk. All of them, even the "general pool," get unlocked via the Bloodweb in the same way.

  • Yeah I think it would be nice to see more general perks added to the pool. There's a lot of fun and silly potential for Perks to be made. Faster Totem Cleansing, Reveal your Aura to other Survivors while cleansing or healing someone, etc. Nothing super game changing but maybe some fun stuff for people to play around with.

  • @Nicholas said:

    Yeah I think it would be nice to see more general perks added to the pool. There's a lot of fun and silly potential for Perks to be made. Faster Totem Cleansing, Reveal your Aura to other Survivors while cleansing or healing someone, etc. Nothing super game changing but maybe some fun stuff for people to play around with.

    Faster totem cleanse should just be with small game

  • @Nicholas said:

    Yeah I think it would be nice to see more general perks added to the pool. There's a lot of fun and silly potential for Perks to be made. Faster Totem Cleansing, Reveal your Aura to other Survivors while cleansing or healing someone, etc. Nothing super game changing but maybe some fun stuff for people to play around with.

    The last thing we need with the current Bloodweb system is more perks.

  • Considering the nature of the devs these days, I doubt we'll get another free chater let alone free perks. The goofy perks will get released but they'll get released with characters as actual "serious" perks. A la, Camaraderie, Mindbreaker, and Buckle Up.

  • Do we really need more perks on top of the 6+ we get every 3 months?

    1 perk alone adds 150k bp or so to every character.

  • @Mikeadatrix said:

    Considering the nature of the devs these days, I doubt we'll get another free chater let alone free perks. The goofy perks will get released but they'll get released with characters as actual "serious" perks. A la, Camaraderie, Mindbreaker, and Buckle Up.

    You're right, they will turn them into DLC perks.