Agitation quality of life suggestion
I don't have much to say here but perhaps this perk could reduce the hooking animation to 1 second from the standard 1.5 s in addition to the effects of the perks.
I don't have much to say here but perhaps this perk could reduce the hooking animation to 1 second from the standard 1.5 s in addition to the effects of the perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t see how that could benefit anyone.
Agitation basically lets you put people in the basement. That’s its primary purpose and it’s good at that.
Perhaps you could share why do you think Agitation needs a qol buff?