How many killer's have rank 1?...

Who they choose to play?

What are their feelings about the game?

What they think about the game's balance?

Small survey, just out of curiosity./

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    Who they choose to play?

    What are their feelings about the game?

    What they think about the game's balance?

    Small survey, just out of curiosity./

    Rank 20-15 : Easy games against new players or SWF trolls. (High level of DCs)

    Rank 14-9 : Easy games with the occasional decent player nearing rank 9.

    Rank 8-6 : Decent players who understand the game and the occasional SWF that destroys you.

    Rank 5-1: Good survivors that can put up a challenge with a decent amount of games against coordinated nightmares. Funny enough I also see the most DCs here (with the exception of rank 20s) often to try and spawn the hatch.

    I find getting to rank 1 more time consuming than difficult but you will get upset by losing a pip due to DCs, horrible killer emblem system or horrible hatch spawn locations.

    Overall I don't find rank 1 bad as the SWF nightmares are not overly common (I play PS4) and most games will simply be good survivors that provide a fun challenge. The level of this challenge will depend on your killer and map so RNG will effect your performance. Also because I play PS4 most people don't bother sending hate mail and the few who do always give me a laugh.

    TLDR: Rank 1 is typically fine but when you do get the coordinated SWF groups it highlights the games fundamental balance flaws, thankfully these games will not be common enough to completely destroy your night.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I play whoever I feel like, but killer balance is pretty awful.

    The game is fun most of the time, but it feels like a complete waste of time about 30% of the time. I play both sides at red ranks. I firmly believe survivors are the power role and dictate the pace of the game if they truly know how to play. The game and maps are designed around low level survivor play, which leads to an overabundance of safe loops for skilled survivors relative to gen speed.

    Do you think maps and skill checks should change the higher rank you get? Like for maps some set pieces and props get removed and for skill checks maybe the great areas are removed and the good areas are smaller? Would this remove the constant need to bring ruin?

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/790170#Comment_790170

    I think that if on both sides of the barricade there is an opportunity to be able to defeat someone who is on the other side with their own skills, then the game is balanced, the key words-"game needs to be interactive"

    I would agree. The game balance we currently have does not fit that criteria.

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    Who they choose to play?

    What are their feelings about the game?

    What they think about the game's balance?

    Small survey, just out of curiosity./

    Spirit, Huntress, Hag, and Pig are my rank 1 killers. Soon to add Plague.

    Wasted potential on so many reasons. Bad decisions and greedy DEVS ruined some uniqueness.

    Unbalanced on both sides of the game. A lot of Balanced killers are OP weaker killers unbalanced and weak, maps are always one sided. Survivors have it hard and easy. Game should have a New player friendly approach and lock anyone with a devotion level from playing a player without one.

    Do I think I could do better? NO, but Could They? Definitely.

1 2 ›