Does second wind deactivate after being grabbed out of a locker?
I saw a video where someone jumped into a locker stunned the killer with decisive and got a heal from second wind does this still work?
Tagged:
Trusted
I saw a video where someone jumped into a locker stunned the killer with decisive and got a heal from second wind does this still work?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do believe it counts as being put into the dying state, so I would assume so.
@joshuashep22
Being grabbed out of a locker puts you in the dying state instantly, so yes it deactivates second wind as a result...