Plague purse Cosmetic
Sleeping on this BHVR its a cosmetic that Plague needs
i want everyone to feel every piece of the disrespect when i hit them across the head with a 1.75$ in change
Sleeping on this BHVR its a cosmetic that Plague needs
i want everyone to feel every piece of the disrespect when i hit them across the head with a 1.75$ in change
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Omg that would be amazing 🤣
OMFG I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
No seriously i want this. This would make me main Plague just to hit people with a purse.
Yes, I need this now, I NEED IT. Give her a headpiece that gives her a Karen haircut and her torso should be the most Karen-like clothes.
Don't forget a "Can I speak with your manager" haircut.
Bump for plague mains
I’m still waiting bhvr
Make it cost about $3.50 ;)