Stab wounds study suggestions

I've already given some suggestions for a rework to Franks mixtape so I figured I will do the other two as well

Because both stab wounds study and fuming mixtape doesn't really work well with Legion's new kit

So I thought I would put out some suggestions.


1# Allows you to see the aura of survivors mending within 28 m


2# hitting a survivor who's in deep wounds will apply a considerable repair speed penalty for 60 seconds


Suggestion number 1. Add a lot more of a threatening element to mending.

Requires you to actually get to a safe place for you to mend rather than just immediately mending at a rock after being frenzied.

Suggest a number two to add a lot more benefit to double tapping and running.

As it means you could double tap survivor and head back to patrol an area without having to worry about them on objectives for a while

Comments

  • I am unfamiliar enough with Legion's add-ons that I had to do a double take when I saw the thread title. :D

  • @Rydog said:

    I am unfamiliar enough with Legion's add-ons that I had to do a double take when I saw the thread title. :D

    Kek not surprised