It is pretty fun, if you play it too long it hits Dead Island level of fun, but at night it gets really fun
I kinda liked Dead Island a little since some random modder got into my Ps3 game when I played and gave me a rifle with infinite ammo, one shot to anything and explosive damage, very fun until I somehow dropped it in a muddy lake and I couldn't find it and died.
I kinda liked Dead Island a little since some random modder got into my Ps3 game when I played and gave me a rifle with infinite ammo, one shot to anything and explosive damage, very fun until I somehow dropped it in a muddy lake and I couldn't find it and died.
If you drop anything in water on Dead Island, depending on where it is you lose the item for doing it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll see what I can do.
Is it a game worth playing? I have the disk and got bored, maybe I played too little, it just reminded me of Dead Island.
It is pretty fun, if you play it too long it hits Dead Island level of fun, but at night it gets really fun
I kinda liked Dead Island a little since some random modder got into my Ps3 game when I played and gave me a rifle with infinite ammo, one shot to anything and explosive damage, very fun until I somehow dropped it in a muddy lake and I couldn't find it and died.
If you drop anything in water on Dead Island, depending on where it is you lose the item for doing it
What if I don’t like dying light? :P
Then don't get on it!
I won’t!
Okay!