About the discount..
So now the base game plus 2 dlc (pig and ash) are on sale now.. but how about the other dlc? Will they have discount too?
Edit: this is on steam btw
So now the base game plus 2 dlc (pig and ash) are on sale now.. but how about the other dlc? Will they have discount too?
Edit: this is on steam btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a Lions Gate sale, not a full blown DbD sale.
Oh ok thanks
@Peanits
Related but unrelated, seeing as you are here anyway, could you ask whoever is in charge of this to perhaps put PARTS of outifts on discount next time you guys do an ingame store discount?
Like every time skins are on discount, its always only for the full outfit, well personally I dont like running full sets, its boring to me, too preset, I like mix and matching.
But the individual parts of these discounted outfits are never on discount themselves, I would love for this to be changed for future discounts.
On Xbox at least, I have seen every DLC on sale at some point (I started playing in Feb for reference so that's when I watched for it).
Just waiting for Christmas dude... I dunno about Ascension Day they will have discount or not....
But if Christmas 100% they will do discount...