I'm bored, who should I do?
I'm a big DL fan. Legend lvl 15.
I've got the best prices in all of Harran.
@Awakey said:I'm a big DL fan. Legend lvl 15.I've got the best prices in all of Harran.
@Awakey said:
Ah a man of culture, you gonna do the new event in dying light
Me being legend 28 will
Only one I know
Only outlast and dying light characters?,why?
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:Only outlast and dying light characters?,why?
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:
They could fit the game
@TheHoodedOne I think I disagree with you 👽
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm a big DL fan. Legend lvl 15.
I've got the best prices in all of Harran.
Ah a man of culture, you gonna do the new event in dying light
Me being legend 28 will
Only one I know
Only outlast and dying light characters?,why?
They could fit the game
@TheHoodedOne I think I disagree with you 👽