Two Team mates teaming with killer (Xbox)

I don't even know what to do anymore ...idk where to post this either bc this place is a bit confusing so sorry if I post this in the wrong place. But me and my friend (the ash) were playing dbd and we were vs leather face. All was fine until the two other teammates found us and started working on the gen we didn't think much of it until the killer showed up and they started to block my friend while being chased and then when I got chased and hooked they went and blocked me and helped the killer get a Mori... After that if you watch the video they start helping the killer find my friend and then they block him and again, let the killer get a Mori... After that the killer lets them BOTH be and finish the gens I'm just really tired of going through this I finally have proof to show but idk if y'all gonna do anything bc the fact that this keeps happening is ridiculous... I love playing dbd but this literally is a joy kill joy ....it says the video is to big but if u check my Xbox activity post using the Xbox app it's there if there's any way I'm able to show u I'll do it gladly. My Xbox user is Violet Jay143

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Don't expect anything to happen. I reported a similar group (I'm on XBOX too) that also (ab-)uses my main Leatherface to farm "outsiders" to death. They're still playing and still hunting down "outsiders" even though I reported them multiple times ONE YEAR AGO. At this point I'm so sick of how lousy bans are dealt with I don't even want to play anymore. Good thing there's other games out there worth playing at the moment.

  • fortunately, this is actually against the rules and can result in an in-game ban or penalty. feel free to submit a support ticket to bring this to the team's attention here along with any proof you have of this happening. https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    in addition, you can also submit an in-game report against these two explaining what's going on, as it's required.

  • You know i think ive only ever come across someone teaming once im on ps4 lots of toxic survivors... but i dont think ive seen teaming tbh apart from once last year.

    I wonder if different platforms have or dont have teaming more than other platforms

  • @Violet_Jay143 Please make a ticket to the support team here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us

    If you have their gamertag you can include that in the report as well as include the video that you have. I recommend uploading the video to youtube. You can find how to upload here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66835/recording-evidence-for-your-player-report#latest

    I removed the video from the thread because we wanna prevent name&shaming on the forums. Thank you for your time.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Don't expect anything to happen. I reported a similar group (I'm on XBOX too) that also (ab-)uses my main Leatherface to farm "outsiders" to death. They're still playing and still hunting down "outsiders" even though I reported them multiple times ONE YEAR AGO. At this point I'm so sick of how lousy bans are dealt with I don't even want to play anymore. Good thing there's other games out there worth playing at the moment.

    Console bans haven't been technically possible one year ago, it only works since the beginning of this year.

    If you encounter this group again, report them again. I would be surprised if the community managers would not ban griefers despite having the means to do so.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/785515#Comment_785515

    Console bans haven't been technically possible one year ago, it only works since the beginning of this year.

    If you encounter this group again, report them again. I would be surprised if the community managers would not ban griefers despite having the means to do so.

    You're right! It totally slipped my mind console bans weren't a thing a year ago. If I manage to find their lobby using a secondary account (last time they dodged my main account as they probably know what I'm up to since I let them hunt me down multiple times last year) I will definitely record everything and report them again.