Just tested that in KYFs just for you, it doesn't break the trap at all... I don't see why you'd waste a one time use party starter to break one hag trap but I did it just for you...
The same question has crossed my mind before as well but never bothered to check it.
Well, there is thine answer! Despite working like an instant flashlight, it doesn't actually break any of Hags traps.
I suppose that's interesting since it's supposed to be the equivalent to a flashlight but one time use and instant... But I guess it doesn't really work like a flashlight in other aspects.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@ocafghanistan
You ask the oddest questions my dude...
Short answer, no.
Just tested that in KYFs just for you, it doesn't break the trap at all... I don't see why you'd waste a one time use party starter to break one hag trap but I did it just for you...
The man has his priorities :D @FireHazard
The same question has crossed my mind before as well but never bothered to check it.
Well, there is thine answer! Despite working like an instant flashlight, it doesn't actually break any of Hags traps.
I suppose that's interesting since it's supposed to be the equivalent to a flashlight but one time use and instant... But I guess it doesn't really work like a flashlight in other aspects.