It means Killer is setting up their load out to counter Survivors load out. Killer creates Lobby, means Killer is always in Lobby waiting for 4 Survivors.
It means Killer is setting up their load out to counter Survivors load out. Killer creates Lobby, means Killer is always in Lobby waiting for 4 Survivors.
The tally mark is black, not grey. The killer does not create the lobby while dedicated servers are active.
The tally mark is black, not grey. The killer does not create the lobby while dedicated servers are active.
Where did the OP say dedicated servers? On console we don't have them and I'm pretty sure PC doesn't have them... Switch does but either way I thought that the killer just hadn't readied up yet.
I mean I could definitely be missing something so js
Where did the OP say dedicated servers? On console we don't have them and I'm pretty sure PC doesn't have them... Switch does but either way I thought that the killer just hadn't readied up yet.
I mean I could definitely be missing something so js
It means Killer is setting up their load out to counter Survivors load out. Killer creates Lobby, means Killer is always in Lobby waiting for 4 Survivors.
No that's wrong.
If the killer is in the lobby the slash is grey. If it's black there is no killer.
As others have said, it's a dedicated servers thing. Basically, because the lobby is no longer hosted by the killer but by a third-party server, it's entirely possible for some or all of the survivors to connect to the lobby before the killer loads in. It shouldn't take more than 10-20 seconds, though, in my experience, so you were probably right to leave after 40.
So only Consoles are not on dedicated servers...? Really? Wow...
They're not live as in released. They're just being forced on PC players for testing (Switch has them because the Switch doesnt have the capability to host). They are not perfect and a lot of people are asking to be reverted back until they are better.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it's possible with dedicated servers.
It means Killer is setting up their load out to counter Survivors load out. Killer creates Lobby, means Killer is always in Lobby waiting for 4 Survivors.
The tally mark is black, not grey. The killer does not create the lobby while dedicated servers are active.
Right, I forgot the color
Where did the OP say dedicated servers? On console we don't have them and I'm pretty sure PC doesn't have them... Switch does but either way I thought that the killer just hadn't readied up yet.
I mean I could definitely be missing something so js
PC have them currently.
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1181992594596929537That's a lobby waiting for a balanced killer to arrive
No that's wrong.
If the killer is in the lobby the slash is grey. If it's black there is no killer.
Just a lobby without a killer. Nothing special. Just wait and a killer will join! That's new with dedicated servers
This is true. I went into a lobby and the line turned black. I was asking people if they saw it and then the killer came back.
As others have said, it's a dedicated servers thing. Basically, because the lobby is no longer hosted by the killer but by a third-party server, it's entirely possible for some or all of the survivors to connect to the lobby before the killer loads in. It shouldn't take more than 10-20 seconds, though, in my experience, so you were probably right to leave after 40.
y'all bozos, this happens even on live servers, just wait for a killer to connect to the lobby
So only Consoles are not on dedicated servers...? Really? Wow...
They're not live as in released. They're just being forced on PC players for testing (Switch has them because the Switch doesnt have the capability to host). They are not perfect and a lot of people are asking to be reverted back until they are better.