Whatever a Killer does, he always camps and/or tunnels

Seriously guys, SWF crack me up. I camped when 3 of them where around the hook and I chased and injured them and going after the unhooker. Then I tunnelled because the DS of one guy wasn't fully run out when he was downed and he also missed it. I hit him after hitting another one, when he crossed my path.

So no matter what a Killer does, many Survivors will always blame the Killer and never look at their mistakes.

Comments

  • DS of one guy wasn't fully run out when he was downed and he also missed it.

    🤔

  • @bendermac said:

    Seriously guys, SWF crack me up. I camped when 3 of them where around the hook and I chased and injured them and going after the unhooker. Then I tunnelled because the DS of one guy wasn't fully run out when he was downed and he also missed it. I hit him after hitting another one, when he crossed my path.

    So no matter what a Killer does, many Survivors will always blame the Killer and never look at their mistakes.

    Same happened to me a lot of times. I once had a guy that used deliverance right behind me and i downed him and he said i tunneled him. What am i supposed to do? Ignore the fact that you unhooked yourself right behind me? HELL NO!

    Yesterday people told me that i camped them when there were 2 people close to the hook and one of them was crouching in the grass right in front of me, expecting me to be 200% blinded.

    The worst part is that the survivors that complain about it for no reason are the worst ones playing.

  • The game was 17 minutes. I played GF and it was a hit & run strat. They finished 3 gens and after that it stalled. I run Nurses,Sloopy,Thana,BBQ. Two of them got out because of a key. Then the one guy was like "You only tunnelled and camped" ... They healed most of the time and I was trash 🤣

    In short I played GF similar to how truetalent plays him, to give you an idea

    @Mr_K said:

    DS of one guy wasn't fully run out when he was downed and he also missed it.

    🤔

    You didn't read the next sentence