Devs- Don't touch Spirit

I don't know what it is but I have heard nothing but bitching and complaining these past few months about how much BS Spirit is. Frankly, I'm getting tired of it. She is strong killer that does not need to be touched. I'm tired of survivors always crying to Devs for Nerfs and wanting DBD to essentially go back to the dark times. Get good at mind games or get rekt. Simple as that. She is perfect the way she is and I don't believe the Devs need to touch her at all. Maybe swap mother daughter ring rarity with prayer beads. That's it!

Edit: To further elaborate, we barely have any killers who hold a strong threat. I know that every killer can get a 4k but not all are viable at Red Ranks. If survivors really wanted to counter spirit or any killer they would bring Iron Will but they refuse because it's not Meta like DS. Adrenaline. Dead Hard and Unbreakable or Deliverance or whatever other Meta there is. Because they do not want to change up their build they would rather complain until the killer gets nerfed so they can keep their build.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • so by this logic then Plague's apple add-on needs to be changed right? or the Pig needs to have her Last Will or Rule Set No. 2 changed?

    her recovery add-ons aren't that strong IMO and I main spirit. Duration isn't that great either. Best is activation charge and speed.

  • @GrootDude said:

    I only play survivor and I think spirit is fine

    "Only play survivor" yet a couple weeks ago you were on the forums saying you were playing Bubba.Safe to say you play both not just one side exclusively

  • @Mellow7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/784225#Comment_784225

    "Only play survivor" yet a couple weeks ago you were on the forums saying you were playing Bubba.Safe to say you play both not just one side exclusively

    I stopped playing killer because it is boring

  • Stopped playing killer for like 3 weeks? Because it wasn't too long ago that that post was made on the forum's, regardless you do play killer.

  • @Mellow7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/784469#Comment_784469

    Stopped playing killer for like 3 weeks? Because it wasn't too long ago that that post was made on the forum's, regardless you do play killer.

    Not anymore, I don’t. What is the point arguing against the fact that I don’t play killer?

  • personally, i don't think the devs will be touching spirit any time soon, and even if they do, it's only for a slight add-on modification. she's perfectly fine for both killers and survivors, and there's nothing really busted about her, so i think she'll be off the hook for this one.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/784206#Comment_784206

    Umm, how was spirit nerfed? She got buffed multiple times since the ptb as far as i remember.

    Upon her initial release people felt that she was too overpowered so they applied a bunch of nerfs which caused her to be a weak killer. They’ve been builder her up from her weakened form to make her stronger again since she wasn’t as viable a killer to play after the initial adjustments.

    i won’t be surprised if they continue to buff and nerf her back and forth based on player complaints until they either find a player complaint balance they are seeking or until they realize they won’t be able to find that balance in a versus game where some people choose to play only one side and don’t understand the challenges of the other.


    honestly I think people who play both sides should be the ultimate deciding factor because they get what it’s like to play they killer and deal wi5 survivors, as well as how hard it is to survive against a killer and still enjoy themselves. Both perspectives are needed because both play styles matter when it comes to finding a good balance


    most anyone who only chooses one side will almost always feel they are unfairly challenged unless they are winning by their arbitrary standard of what’s fair,

  • Spirit and her addons are fine. Prayer Beads should be changed to: they still remove her phasing sound but instead of being invisible while phasing she phases in and out of reality (so just more frequent passive phasing). They're still powerful but now you have a way to know she's coming

1 2 ›