Favorite cosmetics?

just decided to open up a discussion about it here because i've been wondering which cosmetics to buy when i'm able to get the chance to get auric cells.


honestly i really love demogorgon's chain cosmetic and i want it so bAD. HH

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Well, who do you play the most? So we can show our favorite combinations for that killer/survivor? Or you don't care. Because you said you wanted to buy and such.

  • @Elk said:

    Well, who do you play the most? So we can show our favorite combinations for that killer/survivor? Or you don't care. Because you said you wanted to buy and such.

    oh, i personally don't care! show me whoever. i was just wanting to get a general idea of other's tastes in cosmetics to expand my own is all!

  • Okay....when i get home! And Thanks for answering!


  • @Elk said:

    Okay....when i get home! And Thanks for answering!

    sounds good, i anticipate your post!

    and of course! thank you for having me clarify!

  • I like the moonrise ace outfit

  • Here you go, some of my favorite mash up outfits. I personally mash it up, like most people, but these are my some of my favorite combinations.

    PicsArt_10-24-12.43.45.png PicsArt_10-24-12.43.18.jpg PicsArt_10-24-12.41.44.png PicsArt_10-24-12.42.44.png

    Jane just needs her hair down. I don't know if you ment this, but here you go.

  • Every Jane cosmetic

  • Pizza delivery dwight. I like his curvy tight booty. I like the more dangley cosmetics and mixing to get weird looks which definetely don't go.