I want to see the Dev's fight
Now some might be a little hesitant to what I mean so let me explain. I don't want to see the devs outright fight each other in real life what I want to see is a tournament. And actual in-house tournament of them playing their own game. I want this sucks to be broadcasted on Twitch or on YouTube whatever they decide to do. I don't care if they actually just record the whole thing in the bloated to YouTube I just want to see them fight for survival or fighting for a kill.
Now some of you might be wondering why I'm asking for such a crazy request. Well for starters it's not crazy. Developers should prove to their fans that they played their own game. That being the case I want their best killer Mains and Survivor mains to go head-to-head.
Better yet if you want to be more evil about it I had all the time twitch streamers and YouTubers that play that game also so they can show you how it's done if you get confused.
Now you can't tell me you don't want to see the same.
Also has a little side note we really need more tags.
Comments
Might be good for a laugh.
But if you really want something entertaining, let them play against our favorite streamers.
Idk. I think you guys are underestimating the devs. At least on the survivor side. I got the chance to play against Jeff who I believe is on the QA team and he was actually pretty decent at survivor. No clue on the killer end though but, the survivors won't be rank 20s or anything. I DO however want to see the map design team get looped for five gens and ran along infinite loops on things like Wretched shop and disturbed ward as killer.
Devs did this to themselves once and this is what happened:
After that trauma, I doubt sth like this will ever happen again
One of my favourite streamers versus the hottest guy on the dev team
Well Cote getting Destroyed did get instant Flashlights fixed.
im truly sorry, devs, but this made me Laugh out loud
Can someone show me some videos of @not_Queen getting to rank one at least
I would like to see this. Will be good for some laughs for sure.
Under one condition. They are to play at home using their home machines so they get at least a little bit of lag unlike at the office where the machines are all hooked up to each other and next to no lag.
Yep, I would love to see them play killers at red ranks every Wednesday, maybe? It would be entertaining.
Pretty sure Not_Queen plays and sometimes streams on Twitch. Also pretty sure that one of QA guys (Jeff) plays as well. Most likely on PC, but I can't confirm that.