When I was a kid there was a class in middle/high school called Home Ec. (Economics).
Was mostly for "girls" (because housewives etc, yet somehow I took it because "woodshop" was full or something) but it taught you crap like this. How to use a stove, cut vegetables, sew, use a microwave...
They got rid of it because it was "outdated" and sexist or something...evidently the liberal education system doesn't want people learning how to use a kitchen (yet cable is riddled with cooking shows)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What in the hell...
...
what is this and why have you brought this upon us.
Did they add milk in there? #########
And...are those gummies?!
Looks like a plastic cutting board and gummies
I just feel sorry for the person cleaning it ๐
That's not icing guys, they just tried to use a plastic cutting board instead of an oven tray.
Yep
If I ever catch myself baking a plastic cutting board, I'll microwave noodles for the rest of my life in shame.
Good
I think he cooked it wrong
How does one even mess that up... Plastic whilst cooking=bad. one should know this D:
You would be surprised. I once had to explain to a friend why the oven door needs to be closed in order to effectively cook things in it.
This sentence alone has made me lose faith.
I have several questions.
How?
This, kids, is why oven trays exist. Please don't ruin your oven with a chopping board.
When I was a kid there was a class in middle/high school called Home Ec. (Economics).
Was mostly for "girls" (because housewives etc, yet somehow I took it because "woodshop" was full or something) but it taught you crap like this. How to use a stove, cut vegetables, sew, use a microwave...
They got rid of it because it was "outdated" and sexist or something...evidently the liberal education system doesn't want people learning how to use a kitchen (yet cable is riddled with cooking shows)
And now people do crap like this.I
8 billion people in the world....
Perfectly good oven shot to Hell. ๐ต