Survivors don't groan in pain while healing with a medkit?
Idk if it applies to Self Care too. Has this always been a thing? I think the injured music stops when healing too.
I never noticed until recently.
Idk if it applies to Self Care too. Has this always been a thing? I think the injured music stops when healing too.
I never noticed until recently.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I'm pretty sure it applies to self care
It wasn't always a thing. I think they changed it with the last chapter update.
With the last chapter update this was changed, I'm not sure if it is a bug or not but healing noises have become louder while grunts of pain while healing are completely gone.
@Peanits do you know if this was intended or a bug?