survivor que 10 - 20 min
killer que 2 - 4 min
the toxic survivors killed them omg
You must suffer the consequences now that you know my secret.
@LiunUK said:survivor que 10 - 20 minkiller que 2 - 4 minthe toxic survivors killed them omg
@LiunUK said:
Must be a region thing. I have the opposite experience personally.
@StevePerryPsychOut said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/98029/no-killers-on-consoleMust be a region thing. I have the opposite experience personally.
@StevePerryPsychOut said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/98029/no-killers-on-console
Me too.
In Europe (Italy) survivor que 1 min, killer que 5 min.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You must suffer the consequences now that you know my secret.
Must be a region thing. I have the opposite experience personally.
Me too.
In Europe (Italy) survivor que 1 min, killer que 5 min.