Are LeatherDaddys Chili add ons working or bugged?
I have stockpiled chili add ons and need to know when to unleash Leather Daddy upon the world.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They don't work. It's stated on the wiki that they're faulty and do next to nothing, and I've tried them and can confirm that assessment to be true. It's really annoying considering that Leatherface already isn't that strong unless you're in specific situations.
edit: I lied. It's broken as of Feb?
https://v.redd.it/kq0b4nuactd01
Even if they got fixed they would still be useless, they need to be MAJORLY buffed
Leatherface needs some love. That´s why he always tries to drag someone to his love dungeon.
I've tested both a while back and they do absolutely nothing at all.
The addons that actually give you some speed are Beast's Marks and Knife Scratches.