Killer FOV
Real quick here, does anybody feel that the killers natural FOV should be increased, rather than forcing you to use shadowborn?
Real quick here, does anybody feel that the killers natural FOV should be increased, rather than forcing you to use shadowborn?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well the idea I have more is that the natural increase would not be to the extent of shadowborn, so when you put shadowborn on, it actually gives a small increase in the FOV that you get from it now. I mainly just want a small increase to the overall FOV because I feel it is WAY too close to the screen right now
They announced increasing the natural FOV but said they need to fix Shadowborn first because during their tests it was causing you to see the insides of your shoulders on the edges of your screen.
Ah wonderful thank you!
It used to brighten up the maps and the FOV was massiiveeeeee, this was when the game came out, I miss old Shadowborn. Example:
The default FOV also used to be bigger but the devs shadownerfed it.
Lightborn used to make maps darker, I remember that too.
I agree, it wouldn't be a huge impact to the game. It'd just make seeing things easier and more clear. I wonder why they got rid of it to begin with, but I miss it.
--
Yeah, same way that they got rid of the moonlight offerings.
However I wouldn't mind Shadowborn brightening things up. It'd give another reason to run it than bigger FOV.