Backwater Swamp
am i the only one that really hates this map as a killer? i mean i like it as a survivor due to all the grass and all that.
but as a killer, wow i cant see at all where im running, where survivors are running, or where anything is running. this is definitly the stage where i lose track of survivors the most.
scratchmarks disappear from me in the tall grass and even running bloodhound doesnt seem to help me a ton.
i feel so blind doing this map.
Comments
I hate the map as survivor and killer.
I would delete these and Farm maps from the game if I could, really.
i actually thought i was the only one. when i watch streamers they seem to be able to find and track down people doing chases fine, but i cant see a god damn thing.
and yea, crouching as the Pig in that stage is a nightmare!
why does survivors hate the map?
The only reason why I dislike it as survivor is because the map doesn’t look nice like I get it’s a swamp but Shrek lives in a swamp and his doesn’t even look as bad as backwater
hate it, the swamp maps are always a bad time for me.
Generally I love the swamp maps as survivor, especially Pale Rose. The only negative is finding totems. Next to the Game, its the toughest map to locate them.
Yeah, it RNGjesus decides to give me that map several times in a short time, I simply DC
Oh and if you are versing dark-green claudettes, dont even bother trying on swamp