This is Not Happening Buff
I think a neat buff to this perk would be to have it increase the rate at which you get skill checks for gens, healing, etc. In addition to the greater skill check zone. Hopefully it might see more use with these changes.
I think a neat buff to this perk would be to have it increase the rate at which you get skill checks for gens, healing, etc. In addition to the greater skill check zone. Hopefully it might see more use with these changes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, it's effect is so minor... it'd make it more balanced. You have a bigger great skill check area when wounded, but there are more skill checks in compensation. Fits with the theme.
I like it.