Joining Lobbies Without Teammates
I know this was a problem a while ago. But I thought they fixed it.
Seems like every other match, when our lobby finally connects, one or more people don't get brought over with us.
I know this was a problem a while ago. But I thought they fixed it.
Seems like every other match, when our lobby finally connects, one or more people don't get brought over with us.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happens all the time to us too. PS4. Very frustrating.
That usually happens because the party itself was bugged. I seem to be cursed... 80% of the time I'm in a party I break it somehow. One time I didn't see a friend readied up when he was, about 2 minutes later it finally showed him out of the last match and readied up but he'd already gotten into a lobby without me. I had to rejoin.
Numerous times when I do rejoin friend lobbies, turns out my ghost is haunting my friends. I just break a lot of lobbies it seems... But the party system itself is screwed which causes numerous bugs to happen.