Mad Grit Dash
Anyone else die laughing when you have someone on your back with agitation and iron grip- chasing would-be hero body-blockers?
Sincerely- crap on Legion all you want...but this perk is some of the most fun for Killers ^.^
Anyone else die laughing when you have someone on your back with agitation and iron grip- chasing would-be hero body-blockers?
Sincerely- crap on Legion all you want...but this perk is some of the most fun for Killers ^.^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love it so.
If this gets nerfed ๐
It won't because it is meme-tier at best.
Hehe, yeah- but weโre not supposed to have fun, remember? ^.~ Xx
Drill Pig and Demo are the best with Mad Grit. Either constant drilling, or constant screaming. Pick your poison!
I love Mad Grit so much. It doesn't always work but when it does.... It is simply GLORIOUS! Much like Blood Warden (BAMBOOZLE REQUIEM!)
There has been so many times when bringing mad grit stops bodyblock saves that I see it as a decent counter to SWFs. I love that perk. : )
I've made it from r20 to r4 without it leaving my perk slot , it's really damn useful for more than body blocking survivors
I'd like them to rework mad grit to simply deny flashlight and pallet saves. It'd be a cool perk.
Lightborn and... That's it folks!
Eh, lightborn fine. But there's nothing for pallets.
I kinda wanna do a meme build now.... Lightborn, Mad Grit, Iron Grasp, Agitation.
Morf uses this perk on Leatherface. Every time he uses it, I just cry in laughter hahaha. I'm waiting for it to get on the shrine so I can get it too xD
Hmm...has anyone done this on Spirit?